SSD1325 display driver library
The SSD1325, SSD1325T6R1, and SSD1325Z2 Grey-level OLED display controller chips are supported by the RAMTEX SSD0323 display driver library package.
More info about Graphic Grey-level library (SSD0323 family)
Full GUI display driver code. Processor and C compiler independent C source code.
SSD1325 display controller characteristics
Below is a brief introduction to the main characteristics for the SSD1325 Grey-level display controller (seen from a software driver design viewpoint).
For information about the SSD1325 driver software support please go to the library description.
SSD1325 device type
- Grey-level color display controller for use in small embedded systems with on-chip frame buffer and OLED screen driver.
- The SSD1325 supports OLED screens with a size up to 128 x 80 pixels (WxH)
- On-chip OLED driver with voltage generator and software controlled intensity regulation.
- Grey-level pixel resolution (bits per pixel): 4.
- Storage unit layout: 2 pixels in 1 horizontal byte.
- SSD1325 frame buffer organization: 128 Grey-level pixels on scan line, 80 lines.
Processor interfaces on SSD1325
SSD1325 parallel bus interface
- Parallel bus types: 8080 bus type and 6800 bus type
- Parallel bus size: 8 bit.
- Addressing concept: Indexed bus interface (1 chip select pin + 1 address bit pin (Data/Command))
Serial bus interfaces on SSD1325
- SPI bus: 4-wire: /CS, CD, SDIN, SCLK.
- The bus interfaces are all supported by the SSD1325 display driver software package.
Special SSD1325 hardware features:
- 0-180 degree frame buffer rotation with hardware support
- Support for screen driver light intensity regulation in hardware.
- Full driver software support.
Display controller vendor
- SOLOMON SYSTECH Ltd. http://www.solomon-systech.com