Graphic Dot Matrix LCD module Display Library
C source display driver library for the SED1335 family of LCD display controllers:
The display driver library package is optimized for use in small embedded systems using LCD display modules with display controller chip types in the SED1335 display controller family.
The SED1335 display driver library implements the powerful and flexible high-level GUI application interface functions and features set common for RAMTEX B&W Dot Matrix library packages.
- Display controller family features
- This library package is optimized for the SED1335 display controller family
- All dot matrix display screen sizes supported by display controller (configurable). For instance: 64x64, 128x64, 240x64, 240x128, 320x240, etc.
- Support for SED1335 hardware fonts and hard-font download
- Parallel bus interface.
- Graphic LCD display controller types: SED1335, SED1330, RA8835, S1D13700 (as B&W controller), and equivalents.
- Display driver C source code
- GUI display controller driver library provided as full C source code.
- Standard conforming C source code. Can be used with embedded processors supported by a C, C++, or EC++ standard-conforming compiler.
- Processor and OS independent driver code. Standardized I/O functions create driver source code portability.
- B&W LCD PC-simulator included for debugging of embedded GUI applications with standard PC compilers.
- Comprehensive easy-to-read manual with examples
- No run-time licenses.
- Viewports and GUI Styles
- Viewports with scroll, auto-wrap and auto-alignment.
- Tabs and column alignment support.
- Black-on-White, White-on-Black.
- Selectable fonts and alignemnt styles.
- Comprensive, easy-to-use function interface. The powerful feature set enable creation of any GUI style.
- Use relative coordinate set. Create adaptable layouts. Design your owen reuseable GUI functions.
- Graphic drawing
- Graphic line drawing and pixel setting.
- Graphic Rectangle and Block drawing.
- Graphic buffer Cut and Paste.
- Rotation of text and graphic symbols
- Symbols, Fonts and Text support
- Soft-font support
- Free user definition of special symbols.
- Character and text string functions.
- Mono-space and Proportional fonts.
- Support for extended codepage tables, ISO-IEC 10646, and UNICODE.
- Support for extended character set handling. Multibyte character strings, wide-char strings.
- Full UTF-8 string support, incl. conversion functions.
- Support for anti-aliased fonts
- Support for transparent text and graphic.
- Low processor memory consumption
- Library is designed for use with embedded processors. Small memory footprint. Heap memory not required.
- Can operate directly on internal video buffer in the display controller chip. No need for a graphic video buffer in processor RAM.
- Selectable use of direct video memory I/O, or fast delayed update via RAM buffer.
- Full support for Virtual Fonts, icons, and pictures stored in external memory devices. An easy way to handle large fonts and graphic objects with minimum processor memory consumption.
- Includes support for Virtual Files. Save text strings and application data together with fonts. Enable easy language update after product release.
PC mode demo
Start download of the Graphic LCD driver
demo for Windows. (lcdwdemo.zip = 358K bytes)
This run-time demo is a normal "embedded" GUI application using the library C source code and compiled with Microsoft Visual C/C++. The RAMTEX LCD PC simulator server is used for display controller screen output.