Graphic display controller libraries
for embedded processor systems
- GUI display driver libraries with a powerful and flexible feature set.
- Create any GUI style most optimal for your specific application area.
- Processor and platform independent C source code libraries.
- Require only use of a standard-conforming C or C++ compiler.
Starting a New GUI design, or Reuse of GUI design investment?
- In both cases you can benefit from using the RAMTEX GUI display driver libraries
- Make your GUI application portable across display controller types
- Reuse your software design investments across multiple products with different display types.
- Make it easier to upgrade display controller hardware during the life time of your product.
- Please feel free to contact support if you need help with selecting the right RAMTEX library for your display controller type.
- Three months free "Getting started support" via email is included with every purchase of a software library.
- Support is given by skilled professionals with experience in embedded software development.
- Accelerate your GUI application development by use of PC simulation mode.
- Test your GUI application by use of PC compilers, and your real display module hardware connected the PC via IOTester
- Reduce your processor ROM consumption with the "Virtual-Fonts" generator. Fetch font data directly from external memory when used. No RAM buffering required.
IconEdit - Icon and Font Editor
- Create graphic images and fonts for small processor systems.
- Save font and images as C source code. Used by the GUI libraries.
- Import Windows True-Type fonts as template for your font design.
- Easy code-page management. Optimize ROM consumption with smaller, language specific or application specific, fonts.
- Processor, display controller and platform independent source format.
Reuse your graphic work across different target systems.
- Purchase an IconEdit license bundled with ready-made font libraries.