S6E63D6 OLED display driver library
The S6E63D6 display controller is supported by the RAMTEX S6D0129 display driver library package.
More info about Graphic RGB Color library (S6D0129 family)
Full GUI display driver C source code. Processor and C compiler independent.
S6E63D6 display controller characteristics
Below is a brief introduction to the main characteristics for the S6E63D6 RGB display controller (seen from a software driver design viewpoint).
For information about the S6E63D6 driver software support please go to the library description.
S6E63D6 device type
- COG RGB color display controller for use in small embedded systems with on-chip frame buffer and OLED screen driver.
- The S6E63D6 supports OLED screens with a size up to 240 x 320 pixels (WxH)
- On-chip OLED driver with voltage generator and software controlled intensity regulation.
- RGB pixel resolution (bits per pixel): 16-bit, 18-bit.
- S6E63D6 frame buffer organization: 240 RGB pixels on scan line, 320 lines.
Processor interfaces on S6E63D6
S6E63D6 parallel bus interface
- Parallel bus types: 8080 bus type and 6800 bus type
- Parallel bus size: 8-bit, 16-bit, 18 (32)-bit.
- Addressing concept: Indexed bus interface (1 chip select pin + 1 address bit pin (Data/Command))
Serial bus interfaces on S6E63D6
- SPI bus: 3-wire: /CS, SDIN, SCLK. SPI-3 first byte in CS frame contains: device code, DC, RW. 16 bit transmission frame, (SPI only use 16 bits pr pixel mode)
- The bus interfaces are all supported by the S6E63D6 display driver software package.
Special S6E63D6 hardware features:
- 0-180, 90-270 degree frame buffer rotation with hardware support. Portrait mode, landscape mode.
- Software controlled intensity regulation.
- Full driver software support.
Display controller vendor
- SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD. http://www.samsung.com