SEPS525 OLED display driver library
The SEPS525 display controller is supported by the RAMTEX S6D0129 display driver library package.
More info about Graphic RGB Color library (S6D0129 family)
Full GUI display driver C source code. Processor and C compiler independent.
SEPS525 display controller characteristics
Below is a brief introduction to the main characteristics for the SEPS525 RGB display controller (seen from a software driver design viewpoint).
For information about the SEPS525 driver software support please go to the library description.
SEPS525 device type
- COG RGB color display controller for use in small embedded systems with on-chip frame buffer and OLED screen driver.
- The SEPS525 supports OLED screens with a size up to 160 x 128 pixels (WxH)
- On-chip OLED driver with voltage generator and software controlled intensity regulation.
- RGB pixel resolution (bits per pixel): 16-bit, 18-bit.
- SEPS525 frame buffer organization: 160 RGB pixels on scan line, 128 lines.
Processor interfaces on SEPS525
SEPS525 parallel bus interface
- Parallel bus types: 8080 bus type and 6800 bus type
- Parallel bus size: 8-bit, 16-bit, 18 (32)-bit.
- Addressing concept: Indexed bus interface (1 chip select pin + 1 address bit pin (Data/Command))
Serial bus interfaces on SEPS525
- SPI bus: 4-wire: /CS, DC, SDIN, SCLK. 16 or 18 bit data transmission frame..
- In SPI bus mode the frame buffer memory can not be read.
- The bus interfaces are all supported by the SEPS525 display driver software package.
Special SEPS525 hardware features:
- 0-180, 90-270 degree frame buffer rotation with hardware support. Portrait mode, landscape mode.
- Software controlled intensity regulation.
- Full driver software support.
Display controller vendor
- SYNCOAM Co. Ltd