ST7775 TFT display driver library
The ST7775 and ST7775R display controllers are supported by the RAMTEX S6D0129 display driver library package.
More info about Graphic RGB Color library (S6D0129 family)
Full GUI display driver C source code. Processor and C compiler independent.
ST7775 display controller characteristics
Below is a brief introduction to the main characteristics for the ST7775 RGB display controller (seen from a software driver design viewpoint).
For information about the ST7775 driver software support please go to the library description.
ST7775 device type
- COG RGB color display controller for use in small embedded systems with on-chip frame buffer and TFT screen driver.
- The ST7775 supports TFT screens with a size up to 176 x 220 pixels (WxH)
- On-chip TFT driver with voltage generator
- RGB pixel resolution (bits per pixel): 16-bit, 18-bit.
- ST7775 frame buffer organization: 176 RGB pixels on scan line, 220 lines.
Processor interfaces on ST7775
ST7775 parallel bus interface
- Parallel bus types: 8080 bus type
- Parallel bus size: 8-bit, 9 bit, 16-bit, 18 (32)-bit.
- Addressing concept: Indexed bus interface (1 chip select pin + 1 address bit pin (Data/Command))
- The bus interfaces are all supported by the ST7775 display driver software package.
Special ST7775 hardware features:
- 0-180, 90-270 degree frame buffer rotation with hardware support. Portrait mode, landscape mode.
- Full driver software support.
Display controller vendor
- Sitronix Technology Corp. http://www.sitronix.com.tw
Seeking a display controller equivalent to ST7775?
These display controllers have similar internal configuration and graphic rendering features.
The differences are primarily related to display screen sizes or available bus interface types.