GC9203 TFT display driver library
The GC9203 display controller is supported by the RAMTEX S6D0129 display driver library package.
More info about Graphic RGB Color library (S6D0129 family)
Full GUI display driver C source code. Processor and C compiler independent.
GC9203 display controller characteristics
Below is a brief introduction to the main characteristics for the GC9203 RGB display controller (seen from a software driver design viewpoint).
For information about the GC9203 driver software support please go to the library description.
GC9203 device type
- COG RGB color display controller for use in small embedded systems with on-chip frame buffer and TFT screen driver.
- The GC9203 supports TFT screens with a size up to 176 x 220 pixels (WxH)
- On-chip TFT driver with voltage generator
- RGB pixel resolution (bits per pixel): 16-bit, 18-bit.
- GC9203 frame buffer organization: 176 RGB pixels on scan line, 220 lines.
Processor interfaces on GC9203
GC9203 parallel bus interface
- Parallel bus types: 8080 bus type and 6800 bus type
- Parallel bus size: 8-bit, 16-bit.
- Addressing concept: Indexed bus interface (1 chip select pin + 1 address bit pin (Data/Command))
Serial bus interfaces on GC9203
- SPI bus: 4-wire: /CS, DC, SDIN, SCLK.
- SPI bus: 3-wire: /CS, SDIN, SCLK. SPI-3 first byte in CS frame contains: device code, DC, RW. 16 or 24 bit transmission frame
- The bus interfaces are all supported by the GC9203 display driver software package.
Special GC9203 hardware features:
- 0-180, 90-270 degree frame buffer rotation with hardware support. Portrait mode, landscape mode.
- Full driver software support.
Display controller vendor