SSD1351 display driver library
The SSD1351 display controller is supported by the RAMTEX SSD1339 display driver library package.
More info about Graphic RGB Color library (SSD1339 family)
Full GUI display driver C source code. Processor and C compiler independent.
SSD1351 display controller characteristics
Below is a brief introduction to the main characteristics for the SSD1351 RGB display controller (seen from a software driver design viewpoint).
For information about the SSD1351 driver software support please go to the library description.
SSD1351 device type
- COG RGB color display controller for use in small embedded systems with on-chip frame buffer and OLED screen driver .
- The SSD1351 supports OLED screens with a size up to 128 x 128 pixels (WxH)
- On-chip OLED driver with voltage generator and software controlled intensity regulation.
- RGB pixel resolution (bits per pixel): 16-bit, 18-bit.
- SSD1351 frame buffer organization: 128 RGB pixels on scan line, 128 lines.
Processor interfaces on SSD1351
SSD1351 parallel bus interface
- Parallel bus types: 8080 bus type and 6800 bus type
- Parallel bus size: 8-bit, 16-bit, 18 (32)-bit.
- Addressing concept: Indexed bus interface (1 chip select pin + 1 address bit pin (Data/Command))
Serial bus interfaces on SSD1351
- SPI bus: 4-wire: /CS, DC, SDIN, SCLK
- SPI bus: 3-wire: /CS, SDIN, SCLK
- In SPI bus there is no read-back of frame buffer memory
- The bus interfaces are all supported by the SSD1351 display driver software package.
Special SSD1351 hardware features:
- 0-180 degree frame buffer rotation with hardware support
- Support for screen driver intensity (contrast) regulation in hardware.
- Full driver software support.
Display controller vendor
- SOLOMON SYSTECH Ltd. http://www.solomon-systech.com