SSD0332 display driver library
The SSD0332 display controller is supported by the RAMTEX SSD1339 display driver library package.
More info about Graphic RGB Color library (SSD1339 family)
Full GUI display driver C source code. Processor and C compiler independent.
SSD0332 display controller characteristics
Below is a brief introduction to the main characteristics for the SSD0332 RGB display controller (seen from a software driver design viewpoint).
For information about the SSD0332 driver software support please go to the library description.
SSD0332 device type
- COG RGB color display controller for use in small embedded systems with on-chip frame buffer and OLED screen driver .
- The SSD0332 supports OLED screens with a size up to 94 x 64 pixels (WxH)
- On-chip OLED driver with voltage generator and software controlled intensity regulation.
- RGB pixel resolution (bits per pixel): 16-bit.
- SSD0332 frame buffer organization: 94 RGB pixels on scan line, 64 lines.
Processor interfaces on SSD0332
SSD0332 parallel bus interface
- Parallel bus types: 8080 bus type and 6800 bus type
- Parallel bus size: 8-bit.
- Addressing concept: Indexed bus interface (1 chip select pin + 1 address bit pin (Data/Command))
Serial bus interfaces on SSD0332
- SPI bus: 4-wire: /CS, DC, SDIN, SCLK
- In SPI bus there is no read-back of frame buffer memory
- The bus interfaces are all supported by the SSD0332 display driver software package.
Special SSD0332 hardware features:
- Grapic hardware accelerator, for instance graphic rendering of rectangle fill or frame, line drawing and scroll .
- 0-180 degree frame buffer rotation with hardware support
- Support for screen driver intensity (contrast) regulation in hardware.
- Full driver software support.
Display controller vendor
- SOLOMON SYSTECH Ltd. http://www.solomon-systech.com