UC1682 LCD display driver library
The UC1682 display controller is supported by the RAMTEX S6D0129 display driver library package.
More info about Graphic RGB Color library (S6D0129 family)
Full GUI display driver C source code. Processor and C compiler independent.
UC1682 display controller characteristics
Below is a brief introduction to the main characteristics for the UC1682 RGB display controller (seen from a software driver design viewpoint).
For information about the UC1682 driver software support please go to the library description.
UC1682 device type
- COG RGB color display controller for use in small embedded systems with on-chip frame buffer and LCD screen driver.
- The UC1682 supports LCD screens with a size up to 80 x 104 pixels (WxH)
- On-chip LCD driver with voltage generator and software controlled contrast regulation.
- RGB pixel resolution (bits per pixel): 16-bit.
- UC1682 frame buffer organization: 80 RGB pixels on scan line, 104 lines.
Processor interfaces on UC1682
UC1682 parallel bus interface
- Parallel bus types: 8080 bus type and 6800 bus type
- Parallel bus size: 8-bit.
- Addressing concept: Indexed bus interface (1 chip select pin + 1 address bit pin (Data/Command))
Serial bus interfaces on UC1682
- SPI bus: 4-wire: /CS, DC, SDIN, SCLK.
- SPI bus: 3-wire: /CS, SDIN, SCLK. SPI-3 uses a 9 bit byte frame where first bit is DC
- I2C bus: 2-wire: SDIN, SCLK
- The bus interfaces are all supported by the UC1682 display driver software package.
Special UC1682 hardware features:
- 0-180, 90-270 degree frame buffer rotation with hardware support. Portrait mode, landscape mode.
- Software controlled intensity regulation.
- Full driver software support.
Display controller vendor
- UltraChip Inc. http://www.ultrachip.com