UC1610 display driver library
The UC1610 display controller is supported by the RAMTEX UC1611 display driver library package.
More info about Graphic Grey-level library (UC1611 family)
Full GUI display driver code. Processor and C compiler independent C source code.
UC1610 display controller characteristics
Below is a brief introduction to the main characteristics for the UC1610 Grey-level display controller (seen from a software driver design viewpoint).
For information about the UC1610 driver software support please go to the library description.
UC1610 device type
- Grey-level color display controller for use in small embedded systems with on-chip frame buffer and LCD screen driver.
- The UC1610 supports LCD screens with a size up to 128 x 160 pixels (WxH)
- On-chip LCD driver with voltage generator and software controlled LCD contrast regulation.
- Grey-level pixel resolution (bits per pixel): 2 bit.
- UC1610 frame buffer organization: 128 Grey-level pixels on scan line, 160 lines.
- Frame buffer storage use vertical storage units with 4 pixels.
Processor interfaces on UC1610
UC1610 parallel bus interface
- Parallel bus types: 8080 bus type and 6800 bus type
- Parallel bus size: 8-bit.
- Addressing concept: Indexed bus interface (1 chip select pin + 1 address bit pin (Data/Command))
Serial bus interfaces on UC1610
- SPI bus: 4-wire: /CS, CD, SDIN, SCLK.
- SPI bus: 3-wire: /CS, SDIN, SCLK. SPI-3 uses a 9 bit byte frame where first bit is CD
- I2C bus: 2-wire: SDIN, SCLK
- The bus interfaces are all supported by the UC1610 display driver software package.
Special UC1610 hardware features:
- 0-180, 90-270 degree frame buffer rotation with hardware support
- Support for screen driver contrast regulation in hardware.
- Full driver software support.
Display controller vendor
- UltraChip Inc. http://www.ultrachip.com