OTM3225 TFT display driver library
The OTM3225 display controller is supported by the RAMTEX S6D0129 display driver library package.
More info about Graphic RGB Color library (S6D0129 family)
Full GUI display driver C source code. Processor and C compiler independent.
OTM3225 display controller characteristics
Below is a brief introduction to the main characteristics for the OTM3225 RGB display controller (seen from a software driver design viewpoint).
For information about the OTM3225 driver software support please go to the library description.
OTM3225 device type
- COG RGB color display controller for use in small embedded systems with on-chip frame buffer and TFT screen driver.
- The OTM3225 supports TFT screens with a size up to 240 x 320 pixels (WxH)
- On-chip TFT driver with voltage generator
- RGB pixel resolution (bits per pixel): 16-bit, 18-bit.
- OTM3225 frame buffer organization: 240 RGB pixels on scan line, 320 lines.
Processor interfaces on OTM3225
OTM3225 parallel bus interface
- Parallel bus types: 8080 bus type
- Parallel bus size: 8-bit, 16-bit, 18 (32)-bit.
- Addressing concept: Indexed bus interface (1 chip select pin + 1 address bit pin (Data/Command))
Serial bus interfaces on OTM3225
- SPI bus: 3-wire: /CS, SDIN, SCLK. SPI-3 first byte in CS frame contains: device code, DC, RW. 16 or 24 bit transmission frame
- In SPI bus mode the frame buffer memory can not be read.
- The bus interfaces are all supported by the OTM3225 display driver software package.
Special OTM3225 hardware features:
- 0-180, 90-270 degree frame buffer rotation with hardware support. Portrait mode, landscape mode.
- Full driver software support.
Display controller vendor
- ORISE Technology Co. Ltd http://www.orisetech.com
Seeking a display controller equivalent to OTM3225?
These display controllers have similar internal configuration and graphic rendering features.
The differences are primarily related to display screen sizes or available bus interface types.